You can redirect your add-on domain to another domain.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Addon Domains" icon.
3. Under "Modify a Subdomain", locate the subdomain and click on "Manage Redirection".
4. Enter the link to which you wish to redirect the addon domain in the available text box
5. Click Save.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Create a Subdomain
This tutorial will teach you how to create a Subdomain. Subdomains are URLs for different...
How to Create an Add-On Domain
This tutorial will guide you step by step on how to use and set up an Add-on domain. An Add-on...
How to Park a Domain
This tutorial will teach how to park a domain. A "Parked" domain shows the same content as the...
How to Set Up URL Redirects
This tutorial will teach you how to set up URL redirects. Redirects allow you to make a specific...
How to Redirect your website to any page or external domain?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Domains" section, click on "Redirects" Icon.3. Under...