2. In the "Software and Services" section, click on "Softaculous" Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen you should locate the "Portal/CMS" category. Click on it and then click on the "Drupal" link that will appear.
5. Click on the "Install" button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the "Software Setup" field:
- Choose Domain: If you don't have multiple domains, leave this as it is.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
- Database Name: You can leave this as it is.
- Cronjob: You can leave this as it is.
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as "my first website".
- Table Prefix: Leave this as it is.
- Admin Username: Your new Drupal username (for security reason do not use the "Administrator" or the "Admin" username.
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Finally, scroll down to the end of page and click on the Install Button.